martes, 21 de abril de 2015

20. THE VIEWS I SEE WHEN I LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW OF MY BEDROOM. (Two compositions - BACHILLERATO 1)



The view from my window is awesome! I am a lucky person as I am not living in the town center where almost all the views are roads and you are always seeing cars and traffic jams.

As I live in the suburbs, I am able to enjoy looking at the nature, such as trees and some beautiful animals that make me feel relaxed as it is a really peaceful place.

When I look through the window, I can see a mountain, Peña Cabarga, which is really beautiful when it snows. Nevertheless, I can also see the graveyard so the view from my window is not as nice as you can imagine since I do not really like that place.


Although I have a really incredible views, I seldom look through the window of my bedroom and when I do it, I do not focus on the landscape. When I look throgh the window I usually start to think about my life and problems so I do not enjoy the views.
                                                                    
                                                                    By A.S





If you ask someone what he sees through his window, he will probably tell you that he sees a field, or a road, and maybe even the sea. However, when I stare at the world outside my window, I see nothing but solitude.

This may seem a little strange, but when I look through my bedroom window everything that I see or what my sight reaches is solitude. This solitude is created by simple elements such as a lonely horse walking towards the sunset or by the grass being peacefully swayed due to the wind. During the summer, the outline of the birds fading into te distance, moving their wings with pleasure, can even make you cry sometimes.

It is pretty strange how these small details can really make me feel lucky about what I have, since my family is always there to support me. When I argue with them, I often walk to my window and stare at the landscape for a few minutes, and then, I am more capable to handle the situation which had made me feel angry. As a result of this, I am more likely to solve my problems and I feel better.

I believe that we have to learn to admire the small details which can often tell us how lucky we are.


                                                                       By SPA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario