martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

4. DESCRIPTION OF A RESTAURANT I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE IT. (Four compositions - BACHILLERATO 1)

   
Two years ago, I went to a very good restaurant in Burgos, where I have a house. It is called “La Galería” and it’s located in a subway of Burgos. I went to that restaurant with my parents, my brother and my grandmother in order to celebrate my birthday.

The restaurant is one of the best restaurants in that city but it’s quite expensive, too. The place is modernly decorated although it isn’t as modern as other places. There is a big oven where you can see live how they are cooking bread and grilled meat. As the place is located in a very pretty part of the city, you can see the wonderful views while you are eating in the huge dining-room.

On the one hand, you can order typical Spanish meals like croquettes or paella. On the other hand you can ask for unusual food that you don’t usually eat in regular restaurants like grilled lobster or the real ´gulas`. I think that’s one of the things I like about this restaurant.

It is called “La Galería” since there are a lot of modern pictures and portraits. That’s the other aspect I like about it, the combination of art and food. I recommend it to everyone as you can enjoy its views, delicious food, the art and the great company.


                                                





“Little Venice” is located on a Greek island. Its name is Mykonos and it´s a wonderful island, so it´s worth going there.

I believe that the restaurant´s decoration is wonderful, since when you go into it, you forget everything and you feel as if you were under the sea as there are a lot of shells, fish skeletons and you can also see a little aquarium with many different types of fish, from hot water fish to cold water fish. It´s amazing!

I find that restaurant really interesting as you forget everything when you go into it and that´s very important for me since sometimes I like to stop thinking about my things. Also, I love it because while you are having lunch or taking a break, you can touch the water with your fingers and you can also bathe in the sea.

                                                                             BY J. B.





One of the restaurants I really like is “5 Jotas”. It is a restaurant of Spanish food located in Castelar Street, next to the bullring of Seville.

Regarding to decoration, it is a bit rustic and traditional, ideal for enjoying its gastronomy and the good Sevillian atmosphere.

In this restaurant I have to stand out the quality of the products of the Iberian pig, particularly the 5 Jotas ham, and that´s why the restaurant has this name.

I like a lot this restaurant because of the perfect service; I think it is unsurpassable. In addition, when I go to Seville I always want to go to this restaurant as we get really satisfied so I believe it is a restaurant many people recommend to go, including me.
                                   Anonymous











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario